We invite our patrons, members and wider supporters (and the incurably curious) to join us in Central London on Saturday, December 16th for our annual Christmas Social.
The event, as all past attendees will know, is a great opportunity to meet politically sound people from a wide variety of backgrounds, share some food and conversation and have a generally convivial evening.
This year we have invited Viscount St Davids to say a few words on the current plight of Britain. Lord St Davids was previously in hot water for the criticisms he made of the pro-EU campaigner and self-publicist, Guyanese-origin Gina Miller, who took the government to court over Brexit (and lost).
The event is ticketed (£25.00), which pays for the hot buffet provided by the premises, a traditional London venue in a pleasant part of the capital.
Attendance at this evening is open to anyone of goodwill, whether TBG members or not, but first time attendees may need to show their ID / bona-fides when attending our events for the first occasion. This is a security precaution pressed upon us some years ago, that we can assure you is for the privacy and security of all and has proved its worth many times since.
The finer booking details outlining this can be found below, so do read them. If you have any questions whatsoever, you are free to direct them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to meeting many new faces among our hardy perennials at the social. It's a warm and friendly affair and you should have a charming evening. If you are thinking of making a weekend of it and staying over, you can do so from Booking.com and many other options.
Tickets for this TBG social are limited.
By Booking Your Affirm Your Agreement With The Below
Please see below for booking information and requirements
NOTE: Booking for our conference indicated your full consent to the following. Read carefully:
Please note these stipulations are our standard terms to avoid disruption by politically malign groups and for your privacy.
Our strict booking conditions: the TBG reserves the right to decline any booking whatsoever, wholly based upon our belief that this may lead to the smoother running of the event and ensure the privacy of our attendees. New attendees may well be asked to provide ID.
- No Media: By booking you consent that no media (photography, audio, video) will be taken by you from inside the event, nor shared to others outside of it, during or after.
- Copyright: This is a private event and the TBG retains the full exclusive right to use any media taken at the event and holds copyright on all such electronic media taken at the event. Some of this will be shown later on our YouTube channel and/or website. You may be included in some of this electronic media capture. The networking aspect of our event is also held under 'Chatham House' rules. By proceeding to book you agree to fully abide by these terms and conditions.
- Refreshments: Tickets are inclusive of a hot buffet, but not any drinks.
- Dress code: smart casual please.
- Booking notifications: if your booking has been successful and the fee transferred, consider that you are provisionally booked, subject to our bona fides checks for new attendees. We do not formally respond to each and every booking. For new attendees you may be asked to provide formal identification before the event to ensure the comfort, privacy and security of all other attendees.
- Ticketless event: you will only need to provide your name on the door, we do not send tickets
- Location: You will be only advised of the venue location the early evening on the day preceding the conference and this will be sent to you via email. Please ensure therefore that your PayPal email is one that you regularly use, or advise us to update the email we have for you.
- Location general info: The venue is a smart location, easily accessible in the centre of London which provides you wonderful facilities, safety and security. If you are booking a hotel in central London within close range of a tube, rest assured you will be only minutes from us. The venue chosen for this purpose means the cost is as always reflected in the price to you. We try hard to keep this to a minimum and the ticket rate has barely changed in five or more years even under London venue cost pressures.
- Admittance: We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the event or to expel those already inside the event if we feel the individual(s) are either disruptive to the event or individuals therein or who threaten the privacy or security of attendees.
Dress code: smart casual