The Traditional Britain Conference 2021, October 23rd
Saturday, 23rd October 2021 8:50am
As restrictions lift, the Traditional Britain Group is once again proud to invite our members, supporters and a wide array of British patriots to join us at our annual conference in Central London on October 23rd! All are welcome, members and non-members alike, subject to the usual goodwill checks.
This year our speakers will include academics, members of the European Parliament, a world-leading geneticist, representatives of the British aristocracy and others. As is our tendency, we avoid listing these speakers upfront as political malefactors try to exert pressure and try other dirty tricks, so afraid are they of our outstanding conference! A fuller sketch of our speaker base will be outlined here in due course though.
To ensure the smooth running of the conference, those who attend for the first time may be required to prove their identity. Sadly, such is the political situation in post-modern 'progressive' Britain.
As ever we offer you a highly cultivated and interesting day, with a superb range of speakers and attendees from many different political and intellectual traditions to engage with, all within a prestigious setting in Central London. The conference is usually followed by drinks at a nearby hostelry where guests can wind down and socialise, before making the journey home. It's a great event and so if you haven't joined us before you're in for a treat.
NOTE: Booking for our conference indicates your full consent to the following:
Our strict booking conditions: the TBG reserves the right to decline any booking whatsoever, wholly based upon our belief that this may lead to the smoother running of the event and ensure the privacy of our attendees.
- No Media: By booking you consent that no media (photography, audio, video) will be taken by you from inside the event, nor shared to others outside of it.
- Copyright: This is a private event and the TBG retains the full exclusive right to use any media taken at the event and holds copyright on all such electronic media taken at the event. Some of this will be shown later on our YouTube channel and/or website. You may be included in some of this electronic media capture. The networking aspect of our event is also held under 'Chatham House' rules. By proceeding to book you agree to fully abide by these terms and conditions.
- Refreshments: Tickets are only inclusive of general refreshments (teas and biscuits) at particular periods. Lunch is not provided, unless you are a patron. There are, however, a wide variety of food outlets in the immediate vicinity.
- Luncheon: Traditional Britain Patrons, as always, will be invited to lunch with the Traditional Britain Chairman, the Committee and all our honoured speakers. Not a Patron (or Full Member) yet? Then support us and join here.
- Dress code: smart casual
- Booking notifications: if your booking has been successful and the fee transferred, consider that you are provisionally booked, subject to our bona fides checks. We do not formally respond to each and every booking. Attendance though is subject to our vetting policy. You may be asked to provide formal identification before the event to ensure the comfort, privacy and security of all other attendees.
- Ticketless event: you will only need to provide your name on the door, we do not send tickets
- Location: You will be only advised of the venue location the early evening on the day preceding the conference and this will be sent to you via email. Please ensure therefore that your PayPal email is one that you regularly use, or advise us to update the email we have for you. This is a procedure to similarly avoid any dirty tactics attempted by the progressive Left in our country.
- Location general info: The venue is a smart location, easily accessible in the centre of London which provides you wonderful facilities, safety and security. If you are booking a hotel in central London within close range of a tube, rest assured you will be only minutes from us. The venue chosen for this purpose means the cost is as always reflected in the price to you. We try hard to keep this to a minimum and the ticket rate has barely changed in five or more years even under London venue cost pressures.
- Admittance: We reserve the right to refuse admittance to the event or to expel those already inside the event if we feel the individual(s) are either disruptive to the event or individuals therein or who threaten the privacy or security of attendees. You agree to comply with any legal, government announcement or venue regulations in place at the time of the conference and further recognise any health risks associated with the current Covid health crisis and by participating accept this responsibility yourself and all and any liabilities by attending such an in-person event.
- Postponement: Circumstances beyond our control may cause for this conference to be postponed. Where this occurs the Traditional Britain Group can take no responsibility for any damages, loss or costs incurred by those booked to attend the event, outside of the cost of the ticket itself which we will refund.
- Data Privacy: We retain the information collected from from those who book to attend our events to enable us to notify them of later events, articles, opportunities and to process their applications. We never share your details with any other organisation or for any other purpose. If you do not wish for us to do this, please formally write to us (email@example.com) to advise us how you'd like us to retain or process your data.
Only if you agree with the above terms , then please proceed to book below:
This is a drop-down menu and so please select the right ticket type for you. Students will be asked for proof of study.
For questions, cancellations and so forth, please use our general Email.