Traditional Britain Group AGM 2013
Saturday, 18th May 2013 1:00pm
The Traditional Britain Group will be holding its Annual General Meeting on the 18th May in central London from 1pm - the day after the Traditional Britain Dinner.
Christopher Gillibrand, commentator, commentator and publisher, will giving a speech entitled, 'Anathema to the Modernisers', from 3pm. All, non-members and members alike, are welcome from then.
The AGM is a chance for members to nominate and stand for committee positions, hear official reports about the progress of the group http://www.traditionalbritain.org/node/152/edit?destination=admin%2Fcont... 2012 and discuss ideas for 2013.
The venue location will be sent to confirmed attendees. It is easily accessible via the Underground or bus services. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You can become a member here: http://www.traditionalbritain.org/content/join
Annual General Meeting: 13:00 - 2:30pm
- Election of committee officials
- Official reports
Break: 2:30pm - 3:00pm
Speaker: 3:00 - 4:00pm (non-members welcome)
- Christopher Gillibrand
Discussion, Q+A: 4:00 - 5:00pm
Informal Evening Social: 5:00pm onwards
Nomination process and committee selection:
1. The nominations deadline is April 18th 2013.
2. Those wishing to stand for their chosen position must be nominated and seconded by paid up members and be a paid up member themselves. Please send your nominations, with the subject heading 'Nomination' to email@example.com (or post) clearly stating who you are nominating and for what position. The nominated member must also send an email indicating that he is standing for a particular committee position.
3. Positions available are: Chairman, Secretary, Treasurer and three ordinary committee members.
4. If uncontested the nominee will be elected to their position by default.
5. From the nominations deadline until the AGM, members will be informed of the candidates, receive a statement from each candidate, and be able to vote by post (on special request) or email ballot, sending their choice to a specified scrutineer.
6. Members will have until the AGM to vote.
7. The results will be announced at the AGM.